The Six Types Of Gaps
These 6 types of gaps are not absolute because each woman’s body is unique and there are some variations but they are a very good reference point when it comes to categorizing the varieties of gaps.
1.The Wide Gap is a sweet sight indeed and is a little rarer than the other 5 types. It is of course wide, but it is also short and doesn’t extend far down the thighs. If you are a fan of the gap this one will drive you crazy when you see it.
2. The Heart Gap is similar to the Wide Gap except it is smaller in size and resembles a heart shape. Some Wide Gaps become Heart Gaps after she gains some weight in the thighs. This type of gap is often paired with a very nice ass.
3. The Mini Gap is smaller then the Heart Gap and is usually the shape of an upside down triangle. If you see a gap on a thick girl this is usually the type of gap it is.
4. The Sliver Gap is basically a Heart or Mini Gap that has a thin extension of space that goes down further between the thighs. Sometimes the thighs actually touch closing the thin space off and open it up again a little further down.
5. The Missile Gap is basically a Wide or Heart Gap with a wider extension of space between the thighs that comes together at the knees giving it the characteristic beautiful missile shape.
6. The Complete Gap extends from the poon tang all the way down to where the feet come together at the ankles without the legs touching. This type of gap is usually seen on thin women but can also be seen on other body types. This type of gap is kind of rare and is always a treat to see.